- Pickup from our warehouse in WA Perth as of now is not available, we will update here when we allow for this to occur.
- Our warehouse hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm weekly Monday to Friday.
- Austex International uses a number of different couriers, we offer free shipping to any store or office within the Australian Metropolitan areas for orders of a minimum $900(exc GST)
- To some remote customers we may suggest to use their local freight company’s or share some of the cost with us if the cost of shipping exceeds our capabilities, this will be calculated case by case.
- If you are wanting use your own carriers, please contact us via phone call and we can prepare our logistics program with you.
We want you to feel confident when purchasing from us.
Occasionally here may be an issue with a purchased product. Please follow the steps below when encountering returns issues.
If an item arrives and the packaging or the item is significantly damaged refuse the shipment or call Austex and let us know.
Please contact us within 5 days of receiving the item(s) any claims after the 5-day period will not be honoured. We will then organise the return of the item(s) and inspect it once it arrives. We will then issue a credit.
If upon inspecting the item we find the product to be non-defective, we will issue a 20% restocking fee and charge the freight cost both ways to your account. Please return the item in its original packaging and secure it in order to avoid any damage.
If you are simply dissatisfied with the purchase, please notify us within 5 days of receiving the item(s) and we will accept the product(s) with a 20% restocking fee and pre-paid freight paid by you. The goods must be packaged in original packaging or something similar in order to avoid damage.